About Me

My photo
I am the ultimate Clayton's runner, but hey! At least I'm having a crack.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

12 months of Christmas Attitude

Two sleep till Christmas. Don't know where the year has gone. Right now, I'm getting ready to host the final night of the City of Perth Nativity gig. I love seeing all the kids so excited. And THOUSANDS of people turn up. It's a great event, show-stealing chickens aside...but I digress.

Today was my first day back in the office after this man-cold, man-virus whatever it was. Slow to recover believe me. Anyway, enough of the violins. This really is the one time of the year when we can really be unashamedly sentimental.
Yes! We live in an amazing country. Yes! I am blessed. Yes! There is much to be thankful for. But here's something... I am gonna try my hardest to keep this attitude up all year. Just putting it out there.
Why not keep things in perspective 24/7? Why not remember the good things and let the little things slide all year round? I'm not going to call it a New Year's resolution because that will guarantee failure. But I am going to call this a priority and give it a red hot go.

Anyway, next time we talk, it will be after Christmas and I'll be able to let you know. Who knows, by then, I may have actually done some running...

Merry Christmas
GT

No comments:

Post a Comment