About Me

My photo
I am the ultimate Clayton's runner, but hey! At least I'm having a crack.

Friday, December 11, 2009

Damn you, man-cold.

I've done two sessions this week. Just two. The rest of the week i've been running around (i wish!) with a head full of gunk and a massive man-cold. Though as someone pointed out to me, if it were a REAL man-cold, I'd have stayed home and complained to Langer about it. Instead, I went to work and tweeted about it.
What a drag! And what a rotten start to my prep. I've been resting up in the hope that I can knock of a slow, easy hour tomorrow. Fingers crossed....
Good news tho, Phat Phil is back and I'll be back in the ring with him come 7am on Tuesday. I really can't wait for that. LOVE punching the crap out of him. In a non-violent way of course...
Ahhhh...
So this weekend we have a chrissy breakfast, a christmas lunch (same day) and a 60th (same night) oh but wait, the 60th is in ALBANY! Yes. We will drive for four hours and still be in the same state, let alone the same country.
Sigh..
I guess this rotten start will make a great race all the more sweet..?
That's the plan...
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment