About Me

My photo
I am the ultimate Clayton's runner, but hey! At least I'm having a crack.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Tattoos at my gym

I have ended up at this large commercial gym in our area. It's full FULL of tattooed beefcake (male and female varieties). You're SO not in da club unless you got ink baybeh...

So I do weights three times a week and generally, I tumble out of bed, find whatever training gear is clean, and do my thing.  I'd say at my gym, I'm in the minority.  There's an awful lot of gym fashion going down between the bicep curls and the single let squats.  What always amazes me 1. how folks can look that dressed up at 6am and 2. why would you (this one's for the ladies) put on a full face of makeup just to sweat it off? 

But I digress...

Great weights session this morning. I've always loved doing weights. Makes me feel strong and I always notice that my body responds really quickly. Can't wait for the first two weeks of training to be over, because hopefully, by then I will have started to feel human again.

Oh and breakfast this morning? Steamed broccoli, Chinese Greens and poached chicken. 

You WISH you were me! 




2 comments:

  1. I am pleased to know that my tramp stamp will ensure I fully fit in at Innaloo!

    LTG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gem, I have no other thoughts than what we discussed earlier - so I am sticking with my original statement..

    Amen to the faces full of make up! Dumbest shit I've ever seen, they all leave looking like pandas!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete