About Me

My photo
I am the ultimate Clayton's runner, but hey! At least I'm having a crack.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Failing Forward

Jess is our intern. She has lent me a book called Failing Forward by John Maxwell. It is about how people respond when things go a bit pear shaped in their lives. Can't wait to read it for a whole bunch of reasons but primarily because like most people, I find this a very a challenging landscape when it does evolve.

Didn't get a chance to test out Budgie's theory about running in the afternoon. Hmm....not even one week down and I've missed a run. Deep breath GT, deep breath. 

2 comments:

  1. I am a massive John Maxwell fan...I have heaps of his books from the old youth days if you ever want to borrow any

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jess. I love Michelle. I love John Maxwell's book Failing Forward. It's sitting on my shelf begging me to read it again...

    ReplyDelete