About Me

My photo
I am the ultimate Clayton's runner, but hey! At least I'm having a crack.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My body responds equally as quickly to chocolate as it does to weights

Exchange in the kitchen this morning after I get home from the gym

Langer to GT "How much chocolate have you eaten?"

GT (all defensive and such) "I've eaten NONE since I had that family sized block on the weekend."

Truth is folks, my body responds equally as quickly to chocolate as it does to weight training, and there's the cryin' shame right there. 

3 comments:

  1. Bwahahaha! No such thing as a free family-sized block of chocolate...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. There SHOULD be though, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My body also responds very well to chocolate...just run with it (excuse the pun)

    ReplyDelete